We will use this blog to give you some insights into how we develop our products. To give you an idea about which topics might come up, this is our current technology stack:
- Server-side development: C# and ASP.NET
- Data Center: Microsoft Azure
- Application Hosting: Azure Service Fabric, Azure Web Apps
- Persistence: Microsoft SQL Server, Azure Table Storage
- Communication: Azure Service Bus, Azure Event Hubs
- Business Analytics: Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Tableau, Power BI
As you can see, we rely heavily on the Microsoft Azure platform and their PaaS services. This gives us the opportunity to develop our products very quickly and with a small team. We are looking forward to telling you more about our technology decisions and also about issues and concerns. Since we also use several open-source components, we also plan to open-source parts of our software infrastructure!
We hope you will enjoy reading this blog and we are looking forward to your feedback and questions!